Sunday, October 17, 2004

Blog Explosion

Just joined Blog Explosion. Does it work? I'll find out in a couple days I guess.

7 Comments:

Blogger total said...

Well, here's the long and short of Blogexplosion. It will generate traffic, but it's not spectacularly good a generating "high-quality" traffic of people who will come back to your site again and again.

But hey, it's free and it's easy, so I guess it's pretty good.

October 17, 2004 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here cuz it works!

~Genuine

www.genuineblog.com

October 17, 2004 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

i got here too from BE.

October 17, 2004 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will work better once people can decide more on what sites they want to see rather then it being so random. It isn't just about good content, after all, different things appeal to different people. Some say political sites a good, while others prefer sites about pregnancy and family.. So on and so forth. For now, it is too bad you can't get credis surfing the directory, as thats the only way you can choose the type of sites you want to see.

-Amy. http://www.modernprincess.com

October 19, 2004 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

I think it works. But then I like to read blogs that arent clogged with BS. I have a long list of BS.
Love and Light

October 20, 2004 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger pelan is unoriginal said...

It depends on what you're looking for. If you write well, then you can develop a long term audience. Otherwise, you're just generating empty hits.

October 21, 2004 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh...you'll get about 1 out of 10 people, if you're lucky, who will actually do more than watch the clock tick down thirty seconds before moving on just to get their own credits; but you will get a lot of people seeing your stuff that otherwise would never come across your blog. So, I'd say it's worth it overall.

October 24, 2004 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Hit Counter